“Untrained users can take up to 22.5 hours to achieve the same skill level that it takes a trained employee five hours to achieve.” - Gartner
Every organization wants to achieve the holy grail of aligning people, processes and technology with strategic business initiatives. How do you enable your organization to create a highly-engaged workforce and realize monetary benefits that come from providing an enriched end-user experience?
The quick answer, focus on your company’s most strategic asset: human capital. Although systems and services are necessary to support a global enterprise, your people are essential to achieving success.
By understanding how your employees interact with their core business applications to perform tasks on a daily basis, you will be able to gain valuable performance insights that make it easier to identify and replicate best practices across the workforce. Evaluating user activity, across all devices, can detect process bottlenecks and inefficiencies, as well as possible compliance violations and other value leaks. And by tracking practices before and after process improvement projects, the impact of HR, training, efficiency and collaboration efforts can be accurately measured.
Check out this SAP resource page to learn how to manage User Experience Management by Knoa
- Workforce engagement with critical business applications both from a desktop and mobile perspective
- Process bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Employee proficiency in task execution
- By organizational units/teams
- By process steps
- By employee type (hourly, temp, salaried)
- By remote or in office staff
- Employee onboarding process
- Skill development and build employee confidence
- Employee motivation and engagement strategy
- Team collaboration and best practices
Benefits of Knoa UEM
- Increase employee productivity
- Improve employee engagement and motivation
- Expedite the execution of business processes to realize value faster